Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Guest Blogger- Brooklynn W.

MY CHEER COMPETITION

One day I had a cheer competition! The first thing my team did was we took pictures while we waited and waited in the hallway. We waited so long we got to play bubble-gum-bubble-gum in a dish. Then finally it was our turn. We all lined up in the entranceway and we could hear the crowd from Absecon screaming. I couldn’t wait to show my coach my backhand spring! When the performance began, I did my backhand spring! I was so excited. Then we had to wait the whole entire day for the results. FINALLY IT CAME AND THE WINNER WAS THE BLUE DEVILS!

Go, Blue Devils!

2 comments:

Sandra Holmes Stanton said...

Awesome blog post, Brook! Thank you for working so hard on it :) Congrats to the Blue Devils Cheerleaders!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Brook!

Post a Comment