Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mr. Strobel Introduces Himself

My name is Jason Strobel, and I am a senior at The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey. I am from Maple Shade, NJ but have been living in Brigantine for the past 4 years. Growing up as a middle child, I've always had my brothers to play with. I have been involved with sports and different extra curricular activities my whole life. I played baseball, soccer, hockey, and always had a passion for math. I was also a member of the Student Council from 6th-12th grade and also volunteered as a fire fighter.  I am graduating from Stockton this upcoming May with a BA in Sociology/Anthropology as well as my Elementary teacher certification. 

I will be spending the next four months or so working side by side with Ms. Stanton as a student teacher. I will be monitored by Ms. Stanton as well as my supervisor from Stockton College.

As a student teacher, I will be collaborating with Ms. Stanton and will progressively take on responsibilities regarding different aspects of classroom management, lesson planning, assessment, and grading. 

I am honored to be placed in such a great school, and am very excited to get to know all of you!

4 comments:

Sandra Holmes Stanton said...

Welcome to our classroom, Mr. Strobel! We have gotten off to a great start :) I think the students and I are really going to enjoy working with you!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Mr. Strobel. Justin enjoyed reading your birthday card. Good luck with your student teaching! ~ The Hacketts

Anonymous said...

Welcome...Gianna has already mentioned you and enjoys having you in the classroom with Mrs. Stanton. Good luck to you.

Gavin Neal's Mom said...

Welcome to 3rd grade Mr. Strobel. Gavin is excited to have you in class. Best of luck and have fun with them!

Post a Comment