Saturday, July 27, 2013

Guest Blogger- Eileen!

A Great Third Grade Year and a 
Great Summer to Come

By Eileen S.

I am really looking forward to fourth grade! I am really looking forward to fourth grade but I will really miss third grade. I will miss my teacher my classmates and all the fun stuff that we do in class. We did a lot of fun stuff this year like cursive and mystery pictures. We did a lot of other fun stuff to. In fourth grade I hope we do more fun stuff. In the summer while I am waiting to go into fourth grade I will be going to the beach going in the pool and all that fun stuff. In the summer me, my mom, my dad, and my sister are going to stay with my dad’s best friend and his wife. I call them Aunt Stacie and Uncle Joey. Uncle Joey, My dad, Aunt Stacie My mom, my sister and me are going to go to the Water Park and Bush Gardens. That’s what we do every summer and all of us always have a blast! I hope I do all of those stuff in the summer and in fourth grade. Bye third grade!

0 comments:

Post a Comment