Monday, March 5, 2012

How's the Weather?

Dan Skeldon Visits
by Habiba M.
Hi, blog readers!  On Feb. 10th Dan Skeldon, the meteorologist from TV40, was visiting us in the schools library!  He talked about good weather and bad weather.  He showed us a weather map.  He picked two kids to be a tornado and a hurricane.  He also talked about the difference between a hurricane and a tornado.  His favorite kind of weather is snow.  Mrs. Stanton wasn't in school that day.  Dan Skeldon was very funny.  I hope you learned a lot from Dan Skeldon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had FUN seeing DAN SKELDON. GREAT POST HABIBA
FROM JAIMEE

Anonymous said...

I SAW HIM WHEN HE VISITED OUR LIBRARY AND I LEARNED VERY INTRESTING FACTS FROM HIM! AND I LOVE YOUR POST HABIBA I LEARNED A LOT FROM YOU TO :) I DIDNT KNOW THAT YOU AND DAN ARE KINDA ALIKE AND HABIBA SHOLD BE A WEATHERGIRL WHEN SHE GROWS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT KIDDING LOL ONCE AGAIN GREAT POST!

HARAM

Post a Comment