Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fire Safety Assembly

Our good friend Officer DeRitis returned today for the annual Fire Safety Assembly.  He brought along fellow firefighter and former Absecon student Nick LaRotonda.  They talked about using 9-1-1 and what to do in case of a fire in your home.  We watched Firefighter LaRotonda put on all of his gear... Wow! 

Back at the classroom, we had a chance to share all that we learned about the DOs and DON'Ts of fire safety.  Here is what we came up with...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked when Sgt. DeRitis came to our school and did the assembly. He gave me a magnet when I answered a question about "Stop, drop and roll." Mikey

Anonymous said...

I had a lot of fun at assembly I leaned a lot of things but only one thing I lake the best. and it was cover your pretty littel faces when your doing stop, drop and roll.
grace

Anonymous said...

I liked when Sgt DeRitis came to school and said
to us if there's a fire call 911.And said to not
bring your favite toy with you when there's a
fire''Habiba.

Post a Comment